Our members benefit from a specially designed MEDOC® Travel Insurance through Johnson Inc. plan that coordinates with both the Public Service Health Care Plan (PSHCP) and your provincial government health insurance plan to offer unbeatable coverage at unbeatable rates.
I have 40 days coverage with PSHCP. Why should I buy MEDOC®?
Here's why over 85,000 Federal Retirees' members know that MEDOC® Travel Insurance is the right plan for them
The Top 12
- New: Members are now covered for an unlimited number of trips within Canada of any duration
- New: Up to $12,000 per insured in-province Trip Cancellation, Interruption & Delay Insurance benefit
- New: Up to $5,000 non-medical emergency evacuation coverage
- New: Up to $500 document replacement coverage for lost or stolen documents
- New: Involuntary Schedule Change expense for the lesser of the change fee charged by the airline or up to $1,000 for the extra cost of one-way economy air fare to your next destination (inbound and outbound).
- MEDOC offers up to $5,000,000 policy limit
- Up to $12,000 per insured per trip for Trip Cancellation, Interruption and Delay insurance; PSHCP does not offer this
- Up to $3,000 for Vehicle Return; PSHCP does not offer this
- Up to $500 for Pet Return; PSHCP does not offer this
- Up to $1,500 per insured for Baggage and Personal Effects insurance (up to $3,000 per family); PSHCP does not cover this
- Up to $100,000 per insured for Flight Accident and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance; PSHCP does not cover this
- MEDOC also offers a Supplemental Plan to provide coverage beyond the 40th day of your trip. Any claim incurred after the 40th day of your trip will be eligible for coverage from first dollar with no deductible.
Travel Safely - but Travel Protected
And More:The MEDOC Annual Base Plan provides emergency medical coverage for an unlimited number of trips per policy year up to 40 days each for out of country travel (includes unlimited number of trips within Canada of any duration), for claims that exceed $500,000 (the coverage provided by your PSHCP). For claims exceeding $500,000, the following are examples of what is provided in addition to your PSHCP coverage:
For more information on MEDOC® travel insurance, call toll-free at 1-855-772-6675 or visit our
insurance partner at www.johnson.ca/federalretirees.